Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Pin Share
It is August and back to school season in most stores and in most houses is in full swing. Kids are picking out their new back packs and parents are figuring out their daily schedules of pick ups, and after school activities.
So what is a first time homeschooling family do for “back to school?”
- As the teacher I have read the how to’s of teaching The Weaver.
- I have purchased a school planner to begin filling in our lesson plans.
- I have prayed and prayed and prayed some more for wisdom.
- My husband and I have set our goals for educating our kids.
- I will continue our life, because that’s why we have chosen this for our family.