Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Pin ShareI don’t know why this did not post on Monday but here is my post from Monday. “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” (Walt Disney)
Did you really think I would miss the opportunity to post on the first Monday of the New Year?? Well I almost forgot, but then I saw this great Maxine comic.
I love the truth in this. Can you relate by now?
I can honestly say I have not made any New Years resolutions but to say that I have not. I still remember all the resolutions from years past that I did not complete and the thought of making a new one in a new year makes me sick. I would rather stick to the goals I have been working on and keep moving forward.
- Keep my bible close by and well read
- Keep loosing weight (isn’t that without saying???)
- Spend more time playing with my kids
- Be a better friend to my husband and to my friends
- Practice more generosity
- Read the books I currently own instead of buying new ones to add to the pile
- Blog everyday…..hahahaha!!! no really I would love to have the motivation but I lack commitment to post. Most days I feel like a distracted fly going to every window in the house except the right one. Busy being busy but not accomplishing anything.
No I’ll stick with this on going list of goals and hopefully by next year I’ll have a new list.
What have you been resolved to do this year?