Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Pin Share
I am so excited to be giving one of my favorite planners away.
I have used, The Well Planned Day, planner for 2 years now, so it is safe to say I love this product.
This was the 2012-2013 planner that I used every day.
The New 2013-2014 Calendar comes with:
- Spiral Bound with Three Hole Drilled to Fit into Binders
- Over 230 Full Color Pages
- Full Year Planner: July 2013 – June 2014
- Home Management with weekly cleaning schedule, monthly projects, greeting card registry, and monthly budgeting.
- Holiday Organization Section: Greeting card registry, activities and event schedules, gift giving, around town shopping, and internet shopping.
- Organize and plan for up to 4 children in one convenient book.
- Four Student Class Plans: Schedule each student’s class assignments.
- Four Student Time Schedules: Track each day by the hour.
- Weekly Schedule: Organize your week with class assignments, weekly priorities, prayer requests, dinner menu, and notes.
- Month at a Glance: Plan field trips, enrichment activities and books to read
- Semester Attendance & Progress Reports
- Perforated Report Cards
- Menu Planning: Plan weekly meals and conveniently shop with perforated shopping lists.
- Family Worship: Read through the Bible in a year.
- Insightful homeschool articles and tips to inspire you throughout the year.
- and much more….
New Tabbed Months
a 2 paged Month with larger boxes to accommodate all that you do.
If you would like to be entered into this Giveaway please fill out the information below. I have been given one planner for myself and one planner for our winner which will be honored by HEDUA.
For legal reasons, this giveaway is open to US residents only