Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Pin Share
I think as I get older the years
seem to fly by.
2018 was one for the books.
- We left our church family this past year and made a new one.
- Our classical community group shrunk but is still chugging along
- I had knee surgery
- This blog is growing and I’m so excited to see where it will go in 2019
- I have realized that I cannot add one more thing to my plate
Maybe its because I am a homeschooling mom that January 1st is not so much about new resolutions as it is to everyone else. I am still in the thick of teaching, tutoring, and finishing well in May is my goal.
So much of our life is spent in the liturgy of homeschooling. From August to June its first and second-semester work. We put our heads down and do the hard work and I take an inventory of what worked and didn’t in July.
With all of that in
mind I do have some goals that I’d like to start or keep going.
- I am beginning the January Whole 30 challenge
- Keep reading my bible along with the Ladies Bible Reading Challenge from Christ Church
- With my knee recovery making progress I plan on walking daily and adding strength training for my upper body.
- I have watched and loved The Lord of the Rings trilogy but I’ve never read the books, so this year I will read the book.
- I’ll keep posting on my blog and adding new content
- I am working on a Homeschooling family bible study that may come out in 2019 as an ebook
Thank you all for being here and supporting my blog. Let’s keep moving forward in 2019.