Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Pin Share
I like many of you have had a direct sales consultant ask me if I would like to do a home party? My quick response is; “NO! My house is a mess, I don’t even have a big enough house, and who would I invite, and if you only knew how bad I am at parties you might never ask me again!”
We’ve all said it or at least thought it. Well there is a new game in town and I’m going to give you my experience with a Facebook Party (that I ran) for Thrity-One.
I became a Consultant with Thrity-One back in January and by May without sales the time was coming to make a choice, I had to do this thing or be labeled as a “kit-napper.” So like any respectable person I needed to host a party. But I have a small house, the kids are under my feet, I don’t know who to invite, and if you only knew how bad my parties where you wouldn’t ask, except this time it was me saying it to me. Not very convenient. I had heard about Facebook parties and I had turn down a few in my naivete so I needed to learn how to orchestrate a good one.
Which leads me to why are Facebook parties awesome!
- No one comes over to your house, so who cares what it looks like!
- You have no outside friends they are all on Facebook anyway.
- You don’t have to pick a convenient night for everyone, just you.
- Your Consultant, which is myself in this story, creates an event in Facebook.
- The Hostess, which is again myself, invites a hand selection of friends (no more then 50) who she thinks would enjoy Thrity-One.
- Then I, the Hostess, sits back and lets the Consultant, myself, run the show. The hostesses job is to interact and have fun but with the posts shes putting on it’s really hard not to want to answer.
- The “party” night comes and the Consultant takes no more then 30 minutes to deliver an epic end to our week together and shopping commences for two days after.
- Then you personally thank your guests and your Consultant messages you with what you’ve earned and you do your happy dance!
Seriously People!!! This is amazing!
Now I get it, you want to hold the bag, rub the bag, and pretend to take it home but can I ask you a question or three?
- Have you ever bought something online that you wanted but never touched?
- Have you ordered from Etsy because you trust that person’s shop?
- Are you big on reviews and will only buy something if the review is good?
Yes I’ve bought many things off of Amazon or some other big store because I wanted it, and maybe it was referred to me by someone I trust.
I have not personally bought from Etsy because I have not needed anything, but I’m getting to know some of the planner sticker makers, and if I need some stickers I know where to go.
I love reviews and Thrity-One has impeccable reviews.
If you love a product, and want them at a discount or for free then this party platform is your ticket. No longer do you have to worry about your house, the kids, or the perfect time. Let the Consultant, me preferably, give your guests a fun experience. You will not regret it!
The how is to say yes next time, and get something for yourself.