Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Pin Share
Well its happened again, blogger envy. In my usual fashion I have shut down, unplugged, and thought of a million reasons why I should walk away from this blog once and for all.
It is almost my one year anniversary and I thought by participating in the Pro Blogger challenge I would better myself and this blog. I did the first few days without fail, but by day three I was stuck. There I sat reading the many blogs out there and feeling more and more like mine would never meet these standards.
My husband asked me “well don’t you do this blog for yourself?” Yes, and no. I write for myself, but I love the interaction through comments, tweets, and facebook. I have enjoyed getting to know so many amazing people out there in cyberspace, and if I were to stop I would miss the chatter.
Unfortunately this is not the first time I’ve come down on myself for not being “perfect.” I have started and stopped so many things in my life that it’s time to take it all back.
- I need to resolve that I am not on this planet to make you like me.
- I do not exercise and eat well for your benefit.
- I do not clean the house because I care what you’ll think.
- I don’t need my husband to be anything other then what he is for you to like me.
- My children are wild, crazy, and the love of my life and I don’t care if that bothers you.
- I love my country and because of that I will speak the truth.
- I believe the Bible has the answer for all of life’s problems.
- I will write on this blog when I have something to write about,
- and I will always be thankful when you write back.