Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Pin Share
Christmas is such a hard time for so many people this year, but I want to take a moment and give thanks for all the blessing God has given me.
- His son Jesus is why we celebrate Christmas and when I let my heart ponder His grace I am overwhelmed with thanksgiving.
- God has blessed me with my husband, who is a God fearing hard working man. I love him more then I ever thought I could.
- God has blessed my FF with a job that gives him an ability to use his gifts and allows me the freedom to stay home with our kids.
- We have two beautiful kids. They were both planned but they continue to surprise me daily.
- Being able to teach my children is a blessing.
- To live in a country where I am free not just to love God but to serve Him daily.
- I may be at an uncomfortable weight but I am healthy and strong.
- I am surrounded by friends and family who support me, cry with me, encourage me, and pray for me.
It may be a grey day outside and so many lives are falling apart but when I draw near to God I can remember what He has already done. Amen!