Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you. All opinions remain my own. Pin Share
What’s happening in the Sierra’s?
- I have had 2 interviews thus far with 3 more to go for an awesome job opportunity in the Homeschooling field. I would love to share more but if I get it you’ll be the first to know.
- I am no longer the Board President for our preschool co-op and my daughter is now home with J and I. I have been dreaming of this day for months, and now we are all under the same house schooling around the table. Sure it’s not perfect but it’s pretty close to it.
- Fireman, the kids and I came home last Thursday from visiting our new niece. She is beautiful and her parents are a joy to watch be parents themselves. He’s my older brother and this is baby number 1, so its safe to say that I have been waiting a log time to visit his baby.
- I am so happy that maybe we have sneaked under the radar of “old man Winter” and we will not have to dig out this year. I know we need water…la te da, but after last winter I am so ready for a long hot summer, and fire’s are a bonus check around these parts. 😉
- He is having a hard time these past few weeks. School has been a mixture of academics and a lot of discipline. He wakes up screaming in the night with no obvious reasons why and cannot remember the next morning. I refuse to have him see a doctor for a medication that has more side affects then healing qualities. For as long as he’s been alive I have been determined to make his life work.
- He excels in math, and is a joy to watch on a mountain bike.
- He has a great relationship with our puppy and greats her every morning with as much energy as she does. If we lived without neighbors I would send the two of them outside first thing to run.
- Like I mentioned earlier she is now home everyday for pre-k homeschool.
- Her vocabulary can stop me in my tracks. She reminds me everyday that she is listening to everything. 😉
- Unlike number 1 she wants to sit at the table with a crayon in her hand. She is ready to soak it all in.
- Sometimes she will be missing in the house and I will find her quietly playing in her room and talking to her babies. If I don’t bother her she could stay there for some time.
- Is busy working and saving people
- He bought himself and I a new IPhone 4S for Christmas. I think sometimes he loves it more then me. LOL!!
- He has taken and interest in J’s homeschooling and is ok helping with math or bible study.
- I love him more today then when I said “I do” how does that happen?
My life is full and wonderful. There are many moments that I am pulling my hair out but at the end of a day I know I am blessed.