#UBP12 is here and I’m giving away a bundle.
Wahoo!! It’s time to party blog style and this being my 3rd year I decided to do something extra special and host a giveaway. I love parties and when I give my kids a birthday party I like to give my guest a bag to take home with them saying thank you for celebrating with us. Even though only one of you get this awesome gift you each get will get a chance to win.
My gift to you is a
Wildtree Easy Breezy Meals Bundle.
The bundle includes:
Hearty Spaghetti Sauce
Cheddar & Herb Skillet Meal Seasoning
Perfect Pizza Sauce Seasoning
So Quick & Easy Pizza Dough Mix
Stroganoff Skillet Meal Seasoning
Taco Seasoning Blend
Mexican Skillet Meal Seasoning
Just Like Mom’s Meatloaf
Cheesy Cheddar Soup Mix
What is Wildtree?
I’ll give you the cliff note version because you can read about my Wildtree business from my webpage. However I am so proud to be a rep for this company that I need to tell the world about their products.
Their Mission Statement is simple:
Wildtree offers the highest quality herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of preservatives, additives, fillers and promote a healthier lifestyle. We believe in the value of making cooking a quicker, easier, more healthful project for those who are short on time, and a fun, interesting adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen. We offer our representatives the opportunity to earn unlimited income and have a home based business that allows them to live the American Dream.
I became a rep because my son, who we are learning has an ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) needs to be on a special diet free from dyes, fillers and preservatives, and I love to cook. Wildtree was the answer to my culinary conundrum and helped fill a need while allowing me to be creative in cooking healthy.
- Follow me and leave a comment letting me know you came by to party with me.
- Like my Facebook Page and let me know.
- Share my Facebook Page with your friends and let me know you shared.
- Tweet this blog post
Each one of those counts as 1 entry. The party lasts from April 13-20th and I will announce a winner on my blog and I’ll contact you via email.
I hope you have time to visit more of my blog then this party page.
- I am a Fireman’s wife which I learned has a lot of similarities which I wrote about on an earlier post, Fireman and Moms.
- I have been homeschooling our 2 kids for 2 years now. We use Classical Conversations and you can read about that here.
- My first born son we are learning may or may not have an Autism Spectrum Disorder, and you can read about the post I never wanted to write here.
- I do work from home in various businesses. Wildtree, and Beachbody. You can view these websites on the link.
Thank you for stopping by, following, and commenting. I hope to see you around the party.